So in case you didn't know, the BLACKFISH Documentary is going to be on CNN tomorrow night. Obviously, I am having a little party in honor of this fact. And here's why you should too.
1. You'll understand why I won't shut up about whales.
You won't be able to either.
2. Until now, this company has most likely controlled your perception of Killer Whales:
And they have a slight, multimullion dollar bias.
3. This film will give you a good, devastating dose of reality.
Seeing baby whales captured and taken into captivity will cure you of your delusions. And also make you cry.
4. This is what people are saying about the film
So basically, it's awesome.
5. This is the perfect opportunity to make those whale themed cupcakes you've been wanting to try!
I think I might die of cuteness.
6. These attractive people will be live tweeting.
Admit it, you would be so stoked if the people you were watching on TV retweeted you.
7. I've heard worse excuses to enjoy a glass of wine.
8. If you want to see enslaved whales, watching Blackfish is cheaper than going to SeaWorld.
9. You'll be disgusted.
10. And then you'll be inspired to change the world.
And thats important, because these creature need you to care- yes, even you.
So mark your calender, tell your friends, and pop some popcorn. It's time for Blackfish.